Official Post Your Random Thoughts (468 Viewers)

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
people underestimate me and my ability to go cold and detach easily, if I notice I don't feel good around you and better without you I'm mentally gone very early on and don't see a reason to cause a big fuss or stay around, I try to create a good space for me, in this case it's working at a cafe in peace by the beach far away from everything :")
u seem so sweet girl i hope u have a great life
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • velvet