- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 55,288
- Reactions Received
- 17,191
- Location
- neptune
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 337
- Fandom
- moons
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Wreck
At least they’re all healthy ones though lolI love it when my mum usually doesn’t buy much food for me to eat during the day when she does all the grocery and food shopping and all that to the point where I have to go out and buy some foods to eat during the day at the shopping mall myself lmao![]()
IM GONE FOR A WEEK AND SO MUCH IS GOING ON BUT I FEEL LIKE IM IN A GLASS BOX WATCHING FROM THE INSIDE BEING SO,LOST
WTF AM I MISSING EHATS GLFCKN GOING ON?!?.,
When I was there we had to wait for like 20 more minsDon’t y’all ever had that moment where you’re at the train station and then they have to keep delaying when the trains will come due to a person trespassing on the train tracks? Yeah that happened here in Melbourne when I was waiting at one of the train stations days ago.