Official Post Your Random Thoughts (226 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@hao hun all he is doing is yappin his fuckin jaws about somethings that couldve been solved with a simple push of a button
block him and forget about it
he is not worth your time.
he really isn't
bur
Screenshot_20230924_224626_Chrome.jpg

Bro
 
D

Deleted member 74

oh that girl in my sister's grade is sick again, I really hope and pray she gets well soon...sigh poor girl missed out on her grad, can't imagine how hard it is for her and her family :c
 
Last edited by a moderator:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel cold and soulless.
 
D

Deleted member 74

idk about you but I'm here to have fun not cry about how much everything sucks, this girl has cried more over this trip than I have in 5 years total I'm fed up meanwhile I've been relaxed and ecstatic, I don't care anymore :")
 
Last edited by a moderator:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Tired more so than the usual.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread