- Joined
- 21 April 2023
- Messages
- 11,827
- Reactions Received
- 13,208
- Location
- im going crazy!
- Website
- 2xning.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,481
- Fandom
- ♻🐘🕸
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
So sorry, I'm still here but I needed a personal break, so I closed off my DM's and deleted all past conversations I recently opened them back up though :)@naevis what happened 2 u
I love your new username!So sorry, I'm still here but I needed a personal break, so I closed off my DM's and deleted all past conversations I recently opened them back up though :)
ofc u would knowHis old stuff was good man
2016 rap as a whole was great nglofc u would know
ur like 2 million yrs old
ion even rmbr 20162016 rap as a whole was great ngl
Fair enoughion even rmbr 2016
i vaguely remember 2014-2019 in like, a blur, but no singular year with no singular memories
let women be hot, you guys are just hatersi wish women weren't objectified by their clothing
like yeah shes a slut but thats hot
like.... ur just mad u cant pull that off ?let women be hot, you guys are just haters