- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 15,142
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
its not wrongBecause I was taught it was wrong and I refuse to accept that I like girls, this is probably the wrong thread to talk about this though
Oh you don’t have to apologize hun, I just relateI'm sorry :(
Oh, ok. You're so pretty as well so I wasn't sure if it was you. You are both gorgeous! 😊no thats kali uchis
hence my name being kaliism, i talk about her a lotno thats kali uchis
THAT IS A CRAZY COMPLIMENT OG MY GODOh, ok. You're so pretty as well so I wasn't sure if it was you. You are both gorgeous! 😊