- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,807
- Reactions Received
- 47,931
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,146
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Im actually upset. but just laugh ? 😂Why are you laughing at that.
oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise :(Im actually upset. but just laugh ? 😂
Nothing. but don't laugh at it. I was being serious.for get what tho?
Do you want to compare our music taste?yeah i do!
I'm sorry, I don't understand it :(
I didn't realise, I thought you were joking, I'm sorry :(Nothing. but don't laugh at it. I was being serious.
sure!Do you want to compare our music taste?
![]()
Username Available • musictaste
This username is available on musictaste! Claim it now to start sharing your unique musical identity with friends.musictaste.space
i called my boyfriend, crying, and he came back because he said he wanted to leave me, but he didnt leave, because i was cryingI'm sorry, I don't understand it :(
It was definitely a lot more interesting in Spanish but I think you explained it great!i called my boyfriend, crying, and he came back because he said he wanted to leave me, but he didnt leave, because i was crying
thats why i said 'if u call ur boyfriend crying he'll come back'
i dont know how to explain that to you in engish, i did as best as i could.