- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
i nvr heard of busuu b4pues… uso duolingo y busuu… Also just immersion stuff…
Not really feeling this part even though this is just from what’s on the MV teaser so farRise up
Da da da da
But I absolutely live for the Bollywood instrumental that’s played at the start of the teaser eeeeeeNot really feeling this part even though this is just from what’s on the MV teaser so far
I can’t wait till I hear the whole song
I mean ayeee lolBut I absolutely live for the Bollywood instrumental that’s played at the start of the teaser eeeeee
At least I hope it’s gonna be as good as their other title tracks like dystopia, karma etc.But I absolutely live for the Bollywood instrumental that’s played at the start of the teaser eeeeee
Indian concept here we goBut I absolutely live for the Bollywood instrumental that’s played at the start of the teaser eeeeee