but too prettyy to change
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,810 Reactions Received 47,935 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,162 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 18 October 2023 #90,481 but too prettyy to change
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,810 Reactions Received 47,935 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,162 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 18 October 2023 #90,482 YAYAYAYAY
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,810 Reactions Received 47,935 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,162 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 18 October 2023 #90,483 SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,810 Reactions Received 47,935 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,162 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 18 October 2023 #90,484 ONE IS FINALLY GETTING A BADGE
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,810 Reactions Received 47,935 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,162 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 18 October 2023 #90,485 I AM SO PROUD OMO
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 18 October 2023 #90,486 storm of the anti christ
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 18 October 2023 #90,487 music
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 18 October 2023 #90,488 oh it’s cold
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 18 October 2023 #90,489 I'm really tempted to get a new phone from the same brand, but, at the same time, I know I have to reset EVERYTHING to my preferences. And I know everyone else does this when they change phones, too; but, it's still an instant homework I have to spend time doing.
I'm really tempted to get a new phone from the same brand, but, at the same time, I know I have to reset EVERYTHING to my preferences. And I know everyone else does this when they change phones, too; but, it's still an instant homework I have to spend time doing.
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 18 October 2023 #90,490 everyday.
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 18 October 2023 #90,491 Jimin is so fine
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 18 October 2023 #90,492 I love bts pfps
ning curious...can you erase me? . Joined 21 April 2023 Messages 11,827 Reactions Received 13,208 Location im going crazy! Website 2xning.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,481 Fandom ♻🐘🕸 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @Jungwonie 18 October 2023 #90,493 I feel like i take her for granted honestly
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 18 October 2023 #90,494 You're gonna get yourself banned, you ratted yourself out 🤦🏽♀️
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 18 October 2023 #90,495 You can't do that 🤦🏽♀️😂
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 October 2023 #90,496 Stop comparing Yoongi to Changbin 🤦🏽♀️ They have completely different rapping styles and are in different gens SIT DOWN 🤦🏽♀️
Stop comparing Yoongi to Changbin 🤦🏽♀️ They have completely different rapping styles and are in different gens SIT DOWN 🤦🏽♀️
RockyGoose Joined 1 May 2022 Messages 1,941 Reactions Received 2,738 Location yksi kaksi kolme sauna~~ Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,054 Fandom ATINY/KAJ stan Gender Female Pronouns she / her 19 October 2023 #90,497 I was randomly listening to a Faroese song and then I saw someone commenting in Icelandic "Are all Faroese people gay?" Já auðvitað.
I was randomly listening to a Faroese song and then I saw someone commenting in Icelandic "Are all Faroese people gay?" Já auðvitað.
MK3AM SKZ #1 Hater . . Joined 21 December 2022 Messages 21,903 Reactions Received 26,247 Location Anime worlds Cards View Profile KS Coins 15,142 Fandom MULTISTAN Gender Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns STAN SKZ AND BP Ship @snsd2beg Wreck @velvet 19 October 2023 #90,498 IM TOO RELIANT ON COFFEEE HELPPP
MK3AM SKZ #1 Hater . . Joined 21 December 2022 Messages 21,903 Reactions Received 26,247 Location Anime worlds Cards View Profile KS Coins 15,142 Fandom MULTISTAN Gender Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns STAN SKZ AND BP Ship @snsd2beg Wreck @velvet 19 October 2023 #90,499 THATS WHY I WAS TIRED
MK3AM SKZ #1 Hater . . Joined 21 December 2022 Messages 21,903 Reactions Received 26,247 Location Anime worlds Cards View Profile KS Coins 15,142 Fandom MULTISTAN Gender Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns STAN SKZ AND BP Ship @snsd2beg Wreck @velvet 19 October 2023 #90,500 BRO FR WANTED ME TO CATCH A CASE LIKE WTAF Reactions: noctis