- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,952
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Well it's not really I just get cold very easily, so I pile on blankets all year roundWow!!!! That must be VERY COLD WEATHER!!![]()
you sound like my brother lmao, he wears 3 layers and then hides under 4 blanketsWell it's not really I just get cold very easily, so I pile on blankets all year round![]()
Do they have a cool name.I ahve a friend in norway
I don't think its as special as u may be thinking XD their name is AnnaDo they have a cool name.
I like the Scandinavian naming system
Anna is a strong name.I don't think its as special as u may be thinking XD their name is Anna
oooh :0 I shall tell them thatAnna is a strong name.
My name is just Edward,
nothing special.
as long as I am not compared to ed sheeran loloooh :0 I shall tell them that
it is just as special as every other name in this world![]()
lmao, no one would, your name is special to youas long as I am not compared to ed sheeran lol
I believe so as welllmao, no one would, your name is special to you![]()
which countries names do you like? I like the japanese names, they sound really nice and so uniqueI believe so as well
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Japan, South Korea, England, Wales.which countries names do you like? I like the japanese names, they sound really nice and so unique![]()