- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,014
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Bc what was after thunderousthere's no way i was there for nine cbs
I was there before thunderous like Feb 18th is when I stanned but i don't remember what was before thunderous bc hyunjin was goneBc what was after thunderous
WHEN WAS KINGDOM THAT SHOW THINGY WITH ATEEZ AND STUFFI was there before thunderous like Feb 18th is when I stanned but i don't remember what was before thunderous bc hyunjin was gone
Im malfunctioning, calm downWHEN WAS KINGDOM THAT SHOW THINGY WITH ATEEZ AND STUFF
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS![]()
![]()
After Seventeen released their new M/V, I wanted to make my profile theme Seventeen and Minghao has reallly good gifs. I think I'll choose to do Hot M/V instead though since his red hair looked amazing.