Official Post Your Random Thoughts (425 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,103
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,299
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
God this album is so bloody good! (why can't other dxc bands be this fresh and constructive,)
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I cant watch Dear.M seriously bc of Jaehyun :runrunrun::blownyoungbae:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,103
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,299
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Follow your heart and cater for the dark.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The way Rapunzel looks at Eugene .... 🥹
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,103
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,299
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I want to nap but I shouldn't.
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
you’re welcome, I’m always happy to listen my friend :sanapray: even though I may not have the best advice to come up with, but just be sure that I always try my best to listen to you and to come up with smth to say :sanapray:

ahh the exams season… at least you got perfect scores for those 3 subjects that you did, and even if you didn’t do well on math (i mean math is one of those subjects that I think a lot of ppl hate ngl) that’s totally okay. The only thing that matters is that you still did really well on a few subjects which is amazing!! :pepeheart:

ooh, I’m not really familiar with the school’s secretary thing but congrats on becoming a patrol leader! thats another achievement!!🤩🤩 seems like there’s a lot of responsibility to take on that role, but even if you don’t think you’ll do well on it, just try and do the best as you can to get the best out of it. I’m sure it’ll be fine <333 even if you’re the youngest out of all of the other leaders

oh damn, i hate group projects so much! It’s always the part where you don’t know whether every single person will cooperate on it or not and it’s so annoying how there’s at least one person that doesn’t even participate, so I get you 🥺 well, i really do hope everyone in your group will at least participate in the project considering that it is a compulsory task to do in whatever subject that is at :ankha::cokustare: i do hope at least someone else do help with the lyrics part too and not just you cause that must be a lot of work to do if one has to do all the work by themselves 😒
yes yes I know :izhug::izhug:

I actually love math lol, it's my fav subject! but my school has two branches (?), one in the city and one here in the province and our math exam had the same questions and items as the one in the city so that means that OUR math teacher wasn't the one who made our exam :bigsmile: yes yes thank youu, I'm just happy and proud of myself cause I didn't study lmaoo :oliviakek:

I'm also not so familiar with what a school secretary does :chanwtf: but so far, I've been told to write what we talk about during meetings, stuff like that. I actually didn't expect to win lol like when it was time to announce the winner of the secretary position, I was so ready to clap cause I thought I wouldn't win but I ended up being shocked instead :shockedjohnny: thank youuu berryyy <3 :kittylove:

exactly omg! and it's not just some ordinary project or activity too, it's a performance task! :worry: and thank you, I hope they cooperate 🙏
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
3-365 not thinkin bout ya 5-5 to midnight tiktok its time
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
loco is good too but 365 is that song 🤷‍♀️
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,103
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,299
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
no place for pardon
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
@Jungwonie in case you’re wondering why I was taking long to reply, it’s because it took me more than 20 minutes to come up with that long ass reply 😴😴😴
:chickill: I was waiting

just kidding lol, it's okkk! I sometimes take too long to reply too :pepeslippy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: shadow

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Thats right, what now? I dont even care
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Yuta is that man
Taeyong is that man
Ten is that man
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread