Official Post Your Random Thoughts (356 Viewers)

Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I want to be around people but I also want to be alone
I want to be happy but I also want to be sad
I want to be pretty but I also don't want to make the effort
I want to d!e but I also want to live
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,192
Reactions Received
18,936
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,943
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
@naevis sweet dear please hang on and if you call to the help line talk to them as long as it takes to get you up from this mental state. I wish i could talk to you more but i am not in a good headspace neither at the moment. People really enjoy talking to you and you deserve to be kinder to yourself. i hope you feel better soon. See you tomorrow :izhug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread