- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,307
- Reactions Received
- 28,174
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,510
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
BAGGY BAGGY BAGGY BAGGY BAGGY JEANSI know!! I judged too early, that's all I listen to now
Are you a fan of Baggy Jeans now
It's so freaking brain meltingI HATE Skibidi toilet![]()
YESBAGGY BAGGY BAGGY BAGGY BAGGY JEANS
![]()
and they thought OUR generation was bad just wait....It's so freaking brain melting![]()
It's still annoying but in a good way lolYES
IN MY BAGGY JEANS👹👹
Loland they thought OUR generation was bad just wait....
YES.... its .... smthLol
OMG have you seen that stupid "Stop don't talk to me" trend? 😭
I saw a grown ass man doing the trend 😭 A GROWN ASS MANYES.... its .... smth
💀💀💀 DISGUSTINGI saw a grown ass man doing the trend 😭 A GROWN ASS MAN
stop! dont talk to meeeLol
OMG have you seen that stupid "Stop don't talk to me" trend? 😭