- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
MIYEON is so pretty 😻😻😻my layout looks so pretty, it's pink![]()
MIYEON is so pretty 😻😻😻my layout looks so pretty, it's pink![]()
IT. HAS. BEEN. SO. LONGGGGGGGGGGGG!I miss me and my best friends' girl dates 😿
damn why did one have to transfer to another school 😿IT. HAS. BEEN. SO. LONGGGGGGGGGGGG!
now there's only three left :')damn why did one have to transfer to another school 😿
I mean, all us four still talk a looot in our gc, but I wanna see her at school :(now there's only three left :')
I did joke about having to transfer to another school in the city the other day soooo maybe this one could work?one of my best friends pranked me that she has a girlfriend so I'm going to prank her too![]()
I just won't speak about it that much :)))I did joke about having to transfer to another school in the city the other day soooo maybe this one could work?![]()
so it won't be that obvious lololI just won't speak about it that much :)))
cause that means I have to prank them too lmao, please noI'm only planning to do this prank to my close friendsI hope word won't get out or something