- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,945
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Can I ask how do I do this rouletteI have nothing for the roulette ;-;
Enter 1-5 commons u dont need and put 1 card of choice that u would like to be entered into the roulette and wait till next kst. You will get 5 random cards back (picked randomly from all the cards everybody else put in,) hopefully u get something goodCan I ask how do I do this roulette![]()
So would I say this? "After School Uee, Alice Yeonje, AOA ChoA, Everglow Aisha, and Kep1er Dayeon commons"Enter 1-5 commons u dont need and put 1 card of choice that u would like to be entered into the roulette and wait till next kst. You will get 5 random cards back (picked randomly from all the cards everybody else put in,) hopefully u get something good
Yes 👍 and then saySo would I say this? "After School Uee, Alice Yeonje, AOA ChoA, Everglow Aisha, and Kep1er Dayeon commons"