- Joined
- 21 April 2023
- Messages
- 11,827
- Reactions Received
- 13,208
- Location
- im going crazy!
- Website
- 2xning.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,481
- Fandom
- ♻🐘🕸
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
Kpf?![]()
Nono on here
im referring to that b34ns acc
theres alts here?tbh i think ik too 😭
cuz I remember they had a main acc here as well before that got deactivated and I was even friends with them on here too at that point on their main
when their user was yunjinstan and had that yunjin pfp it reminded me of bookworm
that’s exactly who I thought of too!!!!
theyre back for more 😰
I gotta stay away from pinterest tooHE DID NOT, YALL ARE WEIRD
at this point I’m just gonna play nice with them and act like idk them lol
when theu realized their meat culture thread didnt do good they immediately changed their username which was so funny
People do controversial shit all the time, he didn't do nothing insane 💀Bruh stfu, sound stupid.