Official Post Your Random Thoughts (294 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It's a complicated story but I was trying to see how he would look like in real life, just curious. Let's just say one thing led to another and it was some bad impersonation of someone with interesting makeup and...yeah.
Some characters you just can't impersonate
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Some characters you just can't impersonate
Agreed :sanapray:

I also fell for Victoria too though 😳 I think I just liked the personality of them both and the dark colors of the movie and characters also appealed to me.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Agreed :sanapray:

I also fell for Victoria too though 😳 I think I just liked the personality of them both and the dark colors of the movie and characters also appealed to me.
Lowkey I can see why Victoria too! I love the aesthetic of Tim Burton movies 😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis
D

Deleted member 74

I worked hard over the years to create that, I have an already fulfilling life to always fall back on, so I need people who will add to it not take from it
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Lowkey I can see why Victoria too! I love the aesthetic of Tim Burton movies 😭
Same! My personal favorite is Corpse Bride (pretty obvious) but I also love Nightmare Before Christmas and Edward Scissorhands. I feel like there's this special feeling about his characters that make the movies so appealing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: noctis
D

Deleted member 74

acting and playing stupid can really take you far I've realized, outsmarted them by letting them think their tactics worked, all it took was saying things intentionally to test and see if they were a sincere person, and they failed. ticked off almost every fixed strict no-go on my list
 
Last edited by a moderator:

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Same! My personal favorite is Corpse Bride (pretty obvious) but I also love Nightmare Before Christmas and Edward Scissorhands. I feel like there's this special feeling about his characters that make the movies so appealing.
I love nightmare before Christmas!!!
I haven't watched Edward Scissorhands yet
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Maybe should unfollow?? Become a solo stan 😂
 
D

Deleted member 74

I really want to see that new hunger games movie soon, wow when I was 12 that series was my obsession and life, I've read the books countless times
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I love nightmare before Christmas!!!
I haven't watched Edward Scissorhands yet
I have to mention it again sorry, yours and @ningholic 's matching DP's were really good

I highly recommend it if you find the time. It has a different feel than CB or NBC but you'll definitely enjoy it!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: ning and noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I have to mention it again sorry, yours and @ningholic 's matching DP's were really good

I highly recommend it if you find the time. It has a different feel than CB or NBC but you'll definitely enjoy it!
OMG YES 😭😭😭
I'll try!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread