Official Post Your Random Thoughts (139 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I've actually never heard their voices, dead serious. I watch the series on mute because I don't want their voices to ruin the show for me. (It's happened before) I do the same with AOT. I remember that stage, right now I'm in my psycho love/Chad obsession.
THE JAPANESE ONES ARE ALWAYS BEST
THE DUB ALWAYS RUINS IT
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
YES. I watch very few animes with sound (such as Spy x Family) and the sub has always been better.
I've only really got invested in Demon Slayer, Death Note, and OHSHC (I dont watch it anymore) :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
That took too long, I probably overcomplicated things
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • Going_Under