Official Post Your Random Thoughts (146 Viewers)

Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
I ate too much
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I really really like that cross gene song
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
Wonder how my friends are
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
So tired
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
What to do….
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
Ugh I hate having seasonal allergies
 
D

Deleted member 74

I love when we watch movies like 10 things I hate about you, how to lose a guy in 10 days, a walk to remember, those 90s, early 2000s movies are the best :pepeheart:
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
I hate how cold it is
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Tears of autumn rain
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread