- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Imagine waiting two years for debut, getting your debut delayed, two times, on top of the normal training period, to have batter up as your debut song. I'd be mad as hellThat Babymonster debut is ass. Sounds like chewed up blackpink leftovers. The girls deserve better than getting Blackpinks demoes
😧😧😧😧😧😧❓❗i just realized this is not a weed bag but his dads ashes 😨 i feel so bad someone help
![]()
I FEEL SO BAD😧😧😧😧😧😧❓❗
I NOTICED THAT TOO 😭I FEEL SO BAD
NOW THAT I LOOK AT IT JOHNNIE LOOKS LIKE UES ABOUT TO CRY
I FEEL SO BAD BC IVE SEEN THE VIDEO HE MADE TALKING ABOUT HIS DAD AND 😭😭😭😭I NOTICED THAT TOO 😭
Wait... WHOafter like 2 or 3 months he randomly messages me, umm