- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
MY PICKS OUTTA UHM WHAT IS IT CALLED OUTTA NO THINKING?Zara and Converse 😬
Bike through the air - meaning that you guys were flying whilst riding bikes in the sky? :0 istg your dreams are getting more interesting and interesting everytime I hear them, particularly the fantasy related ones ngl 🙊@kingdom had a dream where I was with some people (i dont remember their faces) and we had to bike through the air and do really mystical quests for school
I'll keep you updated then!Bike through the air - meaning that you guys were flying whilst riding bikes in the sky? :0 istg your dreams are getting more interesting and interesting everytime I hear them, particularly the fantasy related ones ngl 🙊