- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
But some opinions are not okayPeople have opinions why can't you understand
thats so gross youre actually a year away from becoming an adult and youre saying that shit???i will literally kay em es in front of you both so youre forever traumatized like you traumatized me
theyre so weirdthats so gross youre actually a year away from becoming an adult and youre saying that shit???
Hope you survived ;-; I didn't, I'm now a ghostit's 42 degrees..currently dying in front of a fan
it's so hot x.x
oh no@kingdom had a dream where I lost my left earphone and I went to my neighbour's house and they didn't have it so I went to school to find my mum (she's a teacher) and she didn't have it and I was losing my mind because I booked one of those repair appointment's at the apple store cause my left airpod is broken