- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,807
- Reactions Received
- 47,931
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,146
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
What's wrong? Want to talk about it?Others do, why not me?
I procrastinate a lot with learning coding and I am learning nothingWhat's wrong? Want to talk about it?
I wish I could help, but I don't know how to code at all. Don't beat yourself up over it too much. We all make mistakes and as long as you keep trying, I'm confident you'll get it soon.I procrastinate a lot with learning coding and I am learning nothing![]()
Who/what do I need to beat with a stick?oooo this is really not fair
we know ur bald just take the hat off 😞damn he's live
the south korea government? for taking my boys awayWho/what do I need to beat with a stick?
On my way to buy a plane ticket right now.the south korea government? for taking my boys away![]()
I wish I could help, but I don't know how to code at all. Don't beat yourself up over it too much. We all make mistakes and as long as you keep trying, I'm confident you'll get it soon.