- Joined
- 15 November 2020
- Messages
- 11,086
- Reactions Received
- 11,556
- Location
- we like it like
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11,767
- Fandom
- zeroady
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
my friend linguistics!!! lolLINGUISTICS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
had maccas today lol, idk if im actually going to 'celebrate' though, im seeing the wonka movie with a friend tomorrow if that countsmy friend linguistics!!! lol
I'm so happy for you...what are you doing to celebrate?
Of course, no problem! Anytime you want me to comment on a thread of yours, or revive it, tag me in it and I'll be more than happy to.Ily for keeping it alive![]()
hehe okie!Of course, no problem! Anytime you want me to comment on a thread of yours, or revive it, tag me in it and I'll be more than happy to.
Like, is it meant to be that way? Like, really? Most of them did stem too, and damn they're passionate in that. I hope they're doing fineIt feels weird how I, the one in my friend group who gave the least shit with academics and studying has the most personally satisfying year 12 mark, all my friends from what I know aren't happy at all