- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,939
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,168
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
If it's someone on here, they're all nice. I know what it's like, I used to get anxiety with any sort of authority figure, even if I knew I did nothing wrong. I've mostly gotten over it now. You should try interacting with them if you feel up to it. You said yourself that you know that they're nice, so it shouldn't go bad. Just be yourself and talk to them and I doubt they'll mind.Maybe because they have ore autority?
Aand you still are, at least to me. You act pretty great online anyway.I used to be such a perfect child
That's not true at all. You have so many posts on here, you check your reactions, you keep up with your favorite groups and so much more outside of K-Pop. A lot of people are their own worst critics, and I don't think you're actually lazy. At least you don't seem lazy to me.Now im a useless lazy mess
He got upset when I said I didn't feel good and wanted to go to bedWhy would you spam me with those tiktoks please leave me alone he can't get the hint
He didn't even believe meHe got upset when I said I didn't feel good and wanted to go to bed
If it's someone on here, they're all nice. I know what it's like, I used to get anxiety with any sort of authority figure, even if I knew I did nothing wrong. I've mostly gotten over it now. You should try interacting with them if you feel up to it. You said yourself that you know that they're nice, so it shouldn't go bad. Just be yourself and talk to them and I doubt they'll mind.
My online self and irl self are 2 very different beingsThat's not true at all. You have so many posts on here, you check your reactions, you keep up with your favorite groups and so much more outside of K-Pop. A lot of people are their own worst critics, and I don't think you're actually lazy. At least you don't seem lazy to me.