Official Post Your Random Thoughts (335 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
im shaking I don't wanna do this presentation.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,685
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,638
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Im a screw up
*wrong buzzer sound* EE! WRONG!

You're gonna do well for this presentation I know it!!!! And if it goes wrong or it isn't the best thing in the world, just know this presentation isn't gonna dictate you in a few years. You're gonna do great <<3 I believe in you bro, just keep at it!!!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
*wrong buzzer sound* EE! WRONG!

You're gonna do well for this presentation I know it!!!! And if it goes wrong or it isn't the best thing in the world, just know this presentation isn't gonna dictate you in a few years. You're gonna do great <<3 I believe in you bro, just keep at it!!!
Thank you, I hope I don't start crying in the middle of it :umjicry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,685
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,638
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Thank you, I hope I don't start crying in the middle of it :umjicry:
Hang in there!!! and if you do, then that's okay, presentations can be scary, but keep your head high!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
My head is heavy. I keep doubting these stupid slides 😞
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@velvet it went ok I guess I was shaking so bad 😞
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,685
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,638
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
@velvet it went ok I guess I was shaking so bad 😞
Hey, at least it's over!!!Try and focus on something fun to distract now, it's in the past :]
 
  • Love
Reactions: noctis

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
CRUSH!
FHUEER89FIJRU89FUIHGRU89UIHFRUF8IGRFHU8HR8FHVBRHU8FGHFBGHRUFHBHRUIBURFV
WOAHAHAHAHAH
FFUERFIHBHUERHVBRU8HVBHRU8HIUR8IVHUR8HIJVBHURHJBHU8GRTHGRB
*korean*
GOSH!
HFVHUIERFIVH98EIJBGR98GUFIU9R8UGIHFBUR9TGIHFBHFIGUR9TGIHFBIGRUT942GIHFJGERIUT8GIHFBGRE
WOAHAHAHAHA
EROFJVHRUFIHJRU9GIBHJFIRU9FGIBIGRJTUGIFHBHGIRU8GIFHB
:pepesinging: :pepesinging: :pepesinging: :pepesinging: :pepesinging::pepesinging:
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,685
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,638
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I will never understand how sweater weather by the neighbourhood is a bisexual anthem. Before people come at me im bisexual
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
maybe my bias is hanbin 🤷🏽‍♀️
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I need to watch death note
only on episode 6
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread