Official Post Your Random Thoughts (226 Viewers)

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
What happened?????
I can DM you about it but at the end I was able to get into my local Centrelink office to get something solved out and the lady there that assisted me was soooo nice and she was able to finally get it solved and now I can finally be relieved again like OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH i literally had such a positive experience with her at least!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LAST CHREESTMAHS I GAV U MAH HAHT BUT DA VERY NEXT DAY YOU GAV IT AWAY
I put gav instead of gave bc that's what it sounds like Goerge Michael is singing lol
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,685
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,638
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I can DM you about it but at the end I was able to get into my local Centrelink office to get something solved out and the lady there that assisted me was soooo nice and she was able to finally get it solved and now I can finally be relieved again like OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH i literally had such a positive experience with her at least!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE LOVE FINACIAL STABILITY!!!!! Government workers be a mixed bag lol BUT YESSSSSSSSSS AFTER *how long youve hated centrelink* YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR WAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

You can dm me I wanna ramble bout my uni but i dont wanna say it in public on here lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE LOVE FINACIAL STABILITY!!!!! Government workers be a mixed bag lol BUT YESSSSSSSSSS AFTER *how long youve hated centrelink* YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR WAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

You can dm me I wanna ramble bout my uni but i dont wanna say it in public on here lol
I KNOW RIGHT GIRL AT FIRST I WAS LITERALLY SO SCARED THAT THEY WOULDNT DO IT FOR ME AT THE OFFICE EITHER AFTER CALLING THE CALL CENTER YESTERDAY BUT THEY WERE FINALLY ABLE TO DO IT EEEEEE!!!!!!

Yes yes plz feel free to ramble about anything to me via pms if u like cause I don’t wanna say anything about stuff here in public either 😊🙂🙃
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,685
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,638
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I KNOW RIGHT GIRL AT FIRST I WAS LITERALLY SO SCARED THAT THEY WOULDNT DO IT FOR ME AT THE OFFICE EITHER AFTER CALLING THE CALL CENTER YESTERDAY BUT THEY WERE FINALLY ABLE TO DO IT EEEEEE!!!!!!

Yes yes plz feel free to ramble about anything to me via pms if u like cause I don’t wanna say anything about stuff here in public either 😊🙂🙃
WE LOVE YOU CENTRELINK MWAH!!!!!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: shadow

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
lmao not this cuck calling me fatherless for being on the aroace spectrum
bffr go do your math homework that's been rotting in your bag for the past few weeks
Acephobia and arophobia are both disgusting. People need to get a life and not hate others for who they are.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread