- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,519
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
really 🤔 how bad is it ??@Hao and @ningholic im so glad that you guys are already out of that place cuz shits already going down and it’s alr getting a lot worse than ever
Like toxic badreally 🤔 how bad is it ??
I wouldn't mind a dmLike toxic bad
If u want I can dm u the details that happened but otherwise I might just make it brief here
okie I’ll send itI wouldn't mind a dm
I wanna know the tea
whatever is easier !okie I’ll send it
Wait u want me to send it to u on here or on discord?
whats happening 😰@Hao and @ningholic im so glad that you guys are already out of that place cuz shits already going down and it’s alr getting a lot worse than ever