Official Post Your Random Thoughts (44 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

so all of them picked gold dust woman as their favourite fleetwood mac song and I picked silver springs
that one is good too but silver springs is my favourite for a reason c:
 
D

Deleted member 74

It’s probably just me but I felt today was so off..even though I was smiling and stuff
I can’t pinpoint what exactly it is that I’m pulling back about or for, maybe I just can’t trust anyone
I diverted all the questions
 
D

Deleted member 74

I’d give and do anything to be normal like them, to feel, process things and think normally :”) when I’m around them too long I feel hyper aware of all the different issues I have and the way my mind distorts everything, even if I’m hungry I suddenly don’t want to eat anymore it feels like my throat is tight and I can’t get the words out
they’re so different from me
 
D

Deleted member 74

it was so much fun while I was there but when I got home I felt nothing at all
maybe I am just tired haha
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
You think I don't know what that means?
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
IM FINALLY GETTING ACTUAL MOISTURIZER!!!! YAYY
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
No, cause no one says anything to us when we do that :saythatagain:
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
if I don't see skz in this tour im jumping off a cliff
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread