- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
HELPI SAW THAT
WDYM REVEALEDHELP
ITS THE WAY JAKE CASUALLY REVEALED IT ON ONE OF HIS LIVES TOO
like wdym i could've seen sunghoon dancing and being silly on stage 😒I already missed enhypen and ateez 😒
like I wanted to see my mans 🗣❗
WDYM THEY WERE YELLING CURSEWORDSlike wdym i could've seen sunghoon dancing and being silly on stage 😒
WDYM I could've saw seonghwa eat it up
HE WAS LIKE "so many crazy collabs me johnnie and trisha paytas" NOBODY KNEE ABOUT TRISHA AND THEM 💀WDYM REVEALED
OHHE WAS LIKE "so many crazy collabs me johnnie and trisha paytas" NOBODY KNEE ABOUT TRISHA AND THEM 💀
TWITCH PEOPLE WERE POSTING ABOUT ITOH
WAS THIS ON TIKTOK OR SMTH
OKAY WELL I DONT FOLLOW JAKETWITCH PEOPLE WERE POSTING ABOUT IT
OKAY BUT STILLOKAY WELL I DONT FOLLOW JAKE
OHHHOKAY BUT STILL
HE WASNT SPOILED IT AND DIDNT REALIZE
He would definitely pack his bags 😹what would my dad think if he saw ur phone.