- Joined
- 3 January 2024
- Messages
- 5,528
- Reactions Received
- 4,127
- Location
- bewitched by you.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,536
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- she/they
if that's true then my stress level just went down a lil bitOH. so if we turn in the quiz, we will get the full points regardless??
You got this, I believe in you! On a side note, I love your new username and profile picture.why is reading so hard for me? like theres no way in hell ill be able to remember all of this by tomorrow for this quiz
Yay!if that's true then my stress level just went down a lil bit
Because they're idiots.why do teachers assign those videos with the open response questions and then they don't even grade it..
tyyyyYou got this, I believe in you! On a side note, I love your new username and profile picture.
Yes!i wonder if i should take a trip for my bday