- Joined
- 3 January 2024
- Messages
- 5,528
- Reactions Received
- 4,127
- Location
- bewitched by you.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,536
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- she/they
me when they're the reason i stan kpop ...lankybox.. ππ
I know but now they're a content farm and it's sadme when they're the reason i stan kpop ...
literally , I hope they realize their content isn't doing as good as it was , ngl they're probably going insaneI know but now they're a content farm and it's sad
their zero budgets were the best
yeah, but it's been 3 years and idk if they'll ever go back to their old content.. ππliterally , I hope they realize their content isn't doing as good as it was , ngl they're probably going insane
and they say weird stuff ππ
skibidi ohio rizz π¬π¬π¬yeah, but it's been 3 years and idk if they'll ever go back to their old content.. ππ
omg I just realized how amjbiguous I soundedwhat ??
somebody said Ohio? lolskibidi ohio rizz π¬π¬π¬
I literally just came across a tiktok with lankybox doing that oml ππskibidi ohio rizz π¬π¬π¬
I would be traumatizedI literally just came across a tiktok with lankybox doing that oml ππ