Official Post Your Random Thoughts (313 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

How is it not in the back of their minds that people can remember, even if you forgot what you said and did
People from hs that I saw today, weren't they odd? I turned so different I thought they'd be too, but not at all
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,116
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,014
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Why are keyboards on phones so annoying appearing all over the screen?! Earlier my crush randomly wanted to video call me but I was texting her at that exact moment making me press the decline button by accident....fml.:nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My EXO photobook has been chilling at Incheon airport since Tuesday, so I’m hoping at some point today I get a tracking update. I’ve done so well avoiding spoilers from it and I feel I should now be rewarded by it arriving in the UK.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread