Official Post Your Random Thoughts (278 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
D

Deleted member 74

I guess I do look like I'm doing better but that's just following the motions, you know?
being good at it, like a performance
I could be doing badly even if I exercise and eat well and walk in the sun and whatever
I wonder what it's like to actually be and feel better, like everyone else seems to be able to do so easily
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I really like that new username
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Cant wait, its like 3 more days :pepeclap:
 
D

Deleted member 74

fixing your mind is not easy
but at least I gained my weight back right? and I'm not defined by just that? right? never mind
I don't really feel like forcing positivity, let's just feel it, let it pass, then we'll be ourself again and happy about something and it will go until the next time
 
D

Deleted member 74

it just feels like I'm the brightest I've ever been irl but nothing matters anymore
I don't feel okay at all
I just feel empty
 
D

Deleted member 74

even everyone is telling me I seem so happy and what's happened
and sometimes I actually feel like I'm that full of life? maybe that's the me underneath it? doesn't feel like I'm pretending in the moment
but later on it just goes away completely, and that's how it's been since forever
 
D

Deleted member 74

I keep trying to find a way
but maybe there's no way out of it
no matter what you do
I stay hopeful and try anyway
get up again
but that could only last so long
right?
 
D

Deleted member 74

maybe whatever plans I had and whatever I wanted for myself isn't going to come true after all
 
D

Deleted member 74

I need a hug or something wow :") a reason
there I go laughing it off again
anything would do
didn't realize I was even upset, because sometimes I'm disconnected
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread