Official Post Your Random Thoughts (973 Viewers)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I see friends this afternoon
 
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
Tbh I don't get why One Piece and Jujutsu Kaisen fandoms are always at loggerheads both have completely different stories :uwu:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis
D

Deleted member 74

I literally couldn't sleep and kept tossing and turning until 5am yesterday, but then I'm wide awake today x.x
I want to keep staying up and watch my kdrama hehe c:
but I need to feel well rested so I can finish that assignment well~
 
D

Deleted member 74

there is nothing I can do about that since it's out of my control
it's just me observing silently
I am detached so no harm anyway
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread