Official Post Your Random Thoughts (690 Viewers)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
well xdiz aren't kpop

it was a 12/10 for me they keep topping themselves every time
Oh yeah :dongpyobonk:
Ohhh I'll be sure to check it out!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I have noticed that kpop has been focusing on mv visuals more :saythatagain:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
@magali
Visual example!
the buttons are text with links
[❥](#home) [I.](#one) [II.](#two)
IMG_8903.jpeg
 

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
@magali
Visual example!
the buttons are text with links
[❥](#home) [I.](#one) [II.](#two)
IMG_8903.jpeg
i discovered how to use header ends recently so i kinda forgot they existed :oliviakek: THANK YOU!! it's time to revamp my carrd :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
i discovered how to use header ends recently so i kinda forgot they existed :oliviakek: THANK YOU!! it's time to revamp my carrd :ankha:
You're welcome, good luck!
 
  • Love
Reactions: magali

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I gotta find more the gazette songs :breadbonk:
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Really now?! I've very said about Reita so Im hesitant :catcry:
Yeah, i only listened to golden bomber and plastic tree
Oh I saw that 😥
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
well xdiz aren't kpop

it was a 12/10 for me they keep topping themselves every time
WHATTTTFGKYXXKGXKGXLYCCCLCCLCGCGKGC
THIS IS THE BEST
IT SCREAMS 2000's ROCK
I LOVE IT
I ADORE IT
2024 SOTY

 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Yeah, i only listened to golden bomber and plastic tree
Oh I saw that 😥
Listen to dogma, falling, shiver, inside beast, and vortex :pepechillin:

Very shocking and sad news 😭
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
WHATTTTFGKYXXKGXKGXLYCCCLCCLCGCGKGC
THIS IS THE BEST
IT SCREAMS 2000's ROCK
I LOVE IT
I ADORE IT
2024 SOTY

It's officially my favorite song by them:kbbeatdown:
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Listen to dogma, falling, shiver, inside beast, and vortex :pepechillin:

Very shocking and sad news 😭
okay i will when i get home :pepecry2:
He wasnt even old 😕
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread