- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,514
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
really wanna be nijimura cuz i got a GoM ita bag and i think that's a really cute ideakuroko no basket group cosplay when
just drawing !!!!! drinking dr pepper!!!!!!!hi what's going on?
I love dr pepper!just drawing !!!!! drinking dr pepper!!!!!!!
whats up!!!!
dr pepper is so good it should be illegalI love dr pepper!
I am just posting and
thinking if I should go to the atm.
REALI will go tomorrow morning stuff it lol
yes dr pepper is the bees knees
is dr pepper a rare find over there?I think they sell it at a grocers, but not where I live specifically
Yes it is.is dr pepper a rare find over there?
im livin in the state that invented it so sometimes i feel like royalty....
I am a nose hair plucker lolwhen that part of my hair grows out i cant stop pulling it and end up plucking out hair........................ anxiety ticks i am a skin picker and hair plucker save me jesus save me
whoa that's coolYes it is.
We used to have an exotic drinks section here
but now you could find it at the american food n drink place at the strip
I bought some faygo there.whoa that's cool
i wish more places here would have drinks/snacks from other countries too but its always super rare to come across unless you go to a specialty store![]()
omg if my anxiety goes super haywire, sometimes i am too but that always stings so it snaps me outI am a nose hair plucker lol
i never had faygo beforeI bought some faygo there.
man that sugar content lmao