Official Post Your Random Thoughts (180 Viewers)

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,688
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,654
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I really wanna write an essay on why new gen bgs haven't secured a place in the cultural zeitgeist of K-pop and how we can change that.

A factor is defs the fact that older bgs are more active than ever and are taking up cultural space that in 3rd gen would've been sacrificed for newer bgs. The biggest offenders are bts, and seventeen currently. That's not to say shouldn't be as popular as they are, I'm saying that if newer bgs want to make a name for themselves they have to go up against more rock solid fandoms, whereas with ggs it's easier to knock a few popular acts down and hold cultural relevance for a few years before competition comes and takes it away from you cause ggs are seen as more replaceable. Not a good thing of course, just interesting to note.
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
:pepesinging:I wanna breathe
Neowa gateun gonggi sogeseo
I wanna breathe
Barami doeeo bureojwo
Jamsi nege meomulleo sum swigo sipeo
I wanna breathe
Ne sumgyeolcheoreom :pepesinging:
i wanna have this song ingrained into my system whenever I'm having a rough time
the 'i wanna breathe' part in the chorus is what stands out :hmmm:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am too negative that I have nothing to strive for
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
gonna be in the 20s next week
might even snow here
additional context: that is not normal where i live
snow is so lovely
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I hate that : (
yeah, a couple years ago we had a freeze that left us without power for almost two weeks in 10F/-12C degree weather, it was awful
snow must be nice but more for a place built for it, i cant appreciate winter any more like i used to im just scared of it 😭
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread