Official Post Your Random Thoughts (500 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I've been working on one part of my final project for hours and I'm only halfway done with the writing portion. I still need to finish writing the rest of the posts, edit and add pictures to them, make a photo collage for my presentation, and I still need to study for my Spanish final. At least I'll be done with this crap by next Wednesday....

:pepecry2:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Just came home from 6 hours "pre-Christmas" party. That really pumped up the Christmas spirit for me.. also I'm really tired, might be the booze.. might be that the party was 6 hours.. who even organizes 6 hours parties D: That's 6 hours of socializing with people!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I wish people got that when I rant the purpose and intent is to fucking get it off of my chest to someone who will listen. It's never to fucking hurt or slander someone. Very rarely have I ever ranted or raved with the intent of something actually resulting from it other than me relieving myself of that fucking burden. It's great that some people can just sit and stew in their own emotions, I can't.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
102
Reactions Received
432
Location
holding jjong's hand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i started to love suju even more than i did before and it feels weird cause i don't wanna drop shinee but at the same time suju is just destroying my bias list with a speed of light iddoremfodmoohtiufneoiasj
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
me last night: i'll skip class tmrw to study all day and work on my projects yesh!!

*waste a whole day munching on chips and watching say yes to the dress*
me: yep this is fine :pandasmash:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I woke up early again with a headache,and have been coughing my lungs out. xd


I love you snow. But,I’ve curled up in a ball just last with four blankets knowing I didn’t have therapy this morning,but it’s good. I’d be coughing out every letter of a sentence xd

More tea today
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I just found out this morning that all the subjects I was excited to study next year are semester 2 subjects so I have been spending the entire morning trying to find subjects I would enjoy for semester 1. Now I'm finally left with an elective only but all the subjects in that elective are mostly weird humanities and arts subjects ("Death", "Shakespeare's Art", "Engineering Cloud" (??)) and the science ones aren't available for my course. I''m literally going crazy right now. I think I might enrol in Feminism... That or Death (whatever that is lol). I'm going to go crazy over biochem and microbio anyway so I may as well just go for something easy.

At least I have semester 2 planned out...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Koala

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
05516389-037A-4ACF-88FF-AE11C2C24E09.jpeg



I am sometimes so scared of what people on my Facebook share.

I don’t want my butt ever smacked in public. Why do people think we all want this? Lmao.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski and Sory

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
If your a Sagittarius in Australia they should call you a Kangaroo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Christmas is coming too soon, I have barely started shopping gifts :pandaomg:

Is this just me though? ^^;
I barely have any shopping gifts too, I'm usually last minute :nosejoo:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg