Official Post Your Random Thoughts (50 Viewers)

Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,343
Reactions Received
13,510
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,062
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe it's just me,
But I'm surprised that this forum has so little active people. I only see a handful of people actively responding to daily threads and posting things regularly.
I know a lot of people are busy with personal life, work, school, I just thought it's interesting.
And at first I thought it made daily tasks a lot harder with less people active
But now I like it!
It's like a close, tight-knit community where everybody knows everybody!

Anybody feel the same?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Do I change my aesthetic now or do I wait until next month so I can do something Christmas/Wintery? :susPepe:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lord, please protect 5SOS at all costs. (my last two threads explain why I'm posting this)
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,343
Reactions Received
13,510
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,062
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Do I change my aesthetic now or do I wait until next month so I can do something Christmas/Wintery? :susPepe:
Lowk vote wait b/c it's the start of November + I like your aesthetic rn
But it's up to you!! :uwu:
 
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,547
Reactions Received
4,663
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,593
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
This weight thing in kpop is so stupid, like the idols could die in any moment. A kpop idol called Jia from a disbanded group Tri.be, when they were active she weighted 39kg ! Like she could have died! Any kpop idols could die.

And also I thought of “I prefer chicken… and chicken has… meat in it” (Felix Skz)
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeonjuns perfume with borntostandout, oh boy... the scent notes scare me pepescream
I wanna smell it and experience a lot. Like a lot, a lot :pepesmug:
He should have collaborated with a perfume house whose perfumes are not reviewed to be unwearable by most :pepelook:
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
I never thought kps would be so dead :dying:
I think there is some tea i dont know about. Its like some drama happened somewhere and everyone cliqued and many left or got bored.
Also many are busy irl but uran always suspects the more chaotic reason :hmmm:
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,343
Reactions Received
13,510
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,062
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
This weight thing in kpop is so stupid, like the idols could die in any moment. A kpop idol called Jia from a disbanded group Tri.be, when they were active she weighted 39kg ! Like she could have died! Any kpop idols could die.

And also I thought of “I prefer chicken… and chicken has… meat in it” (Felix Skz)
Agreed! The standards are actually crazy too, I heard one time Dara from 2ne1 weighed around 40 kg and the CEO told the rest of the members they had to be 40 kg too... the k-pop industry is actually toxic...
 
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
I am watching Sooyoung Untouchable right now
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am way too hard on myself
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread