- Joined
- 31 March 2025
- Messages
- 5,687
- Reactions Received
- 4,429
- Location
- Wonyoung's fav place
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 24,395
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
- Pronouns
- he-bow-bae
- Ship
- Wreck
You're the top poster of the month, you definitely complete at least one of them everyday lol
Unfortunately, it's not just online. People are harshly judgmental over the trivial. I think most cringe too easily. They treat you worse for making them feel an ounce of discomfort than those who actually do bad thingsI wonder why people online think that this or that is cringe
:(
it hurts me, really
nobody pays much attention to me irl so I don't really get the judgey towards meUnfortunately, it's not just online. People are harshly judgmental over the trivial. I think most cringe too easily. They treat you worse for making them feel an ounce of discomfort than those who actually do bad things![]()
Forget about themI wonder why people online think that this or that is cringe
:(
it hurts me, really
Forget about them
they do not understand
you are a great person
back when I had friends, when I was so sweet, I didn't cry randomly, I didn't question my identity, I didn't go by something other than my birthname, I controlled my emotions, I was happy, no secrets...I love grapefruit juice... it gives me nostalgia when me and my family were back at the old place
I AM SO HAPPYI WAS ASSIGNED A MELANIE MARTINEZ CARD YAYAYYAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA
you are very welcomethanks for your kindness <3