- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,057
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,062
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Don't worry, it will be okay. It was for sleep, right? Just make sure to actually go to bed after you take them, I stayed up after taking sleeping pills once and it's not a good experience.I'm so scared of taking my new medication tonight![]()
Thank you. I actually did end up getting some sleep after taking it. hopefully I won't be as nervous to take it tonight as I was yesterdayDon't worry, it will be okay. It was for sleep, right? Just make sure to actually go to bed after you take them, I stayed up after taking sleeping pills once and it's not a good experience.
Goodnight, 잘자요.