Official Post Your Random Thoughts (203 Viewers)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,181
Reactions Received
1,620
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
36,331
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Full disclosure; I'm pretty drunk so I'm about to be really honest. Giselle of Aespa seems problematic but here's the thing, I keep seeing lists of why that is and half of them are reaching so far that I'm getting protective of her. To make a few examples; She posted a picture from Leon: The Professional like holy .. Whatever issue people have with it, it's a cult classic. It was my favorite movie when I was a kid because I could relate to Natalie Portman, apparently the writer was a pedophile and whether true or not I don't think the movie itself is problematic.

Second thing; She posted a picture of Bonnie and Clyde and they were criminals, lmao, okay well;

So tonight 안겨 네 품 안에
Bonnie and Clyde it

This is a line from Le Sserafim - Hot (my favorite Le Sserafim song) and it's one example of how popular they are in pop culture. Nobody hears Bonnie & Clyde and thinks "CRIMINALS, MURDERERS!" they think; "Oh, famous partners in crime!".

It's just funny to me, I didn't particularly like her but the haters made me give her a chance and now I do. If they'd stuck to the legitimate criticism I'd take them seriously but just because they have 1 issue they feel the need to reach and list as much as possible to legitimize themselves and it's doing the opposite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread