Official Post Your Random Thoughts (431 Viewers)

Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
1,145
Reactions Received
735
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,389
Fandom
rayven
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
got 2 ppl staying up w me for heeseungs bday
 
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
1,145
Reactions Received
735
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,389
Fandom
rayven
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
hey cant you stay
dont leave a fallen angel out here on her own
 
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
1,145
Reactions Received
735
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,389
Fandom
rayven
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
wai yo i love heaven why did i never even consider it </3
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,245
Reactions Received
1,703
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,802
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
When I was a kid we had a choice between textile and wood working class and it was pretty much divided into girls (textile) and boys (wood), I was one of like 2 guys who chose textile and I'm so glad I did. Being able to sew is such a useful skill to have and I'm pretty proud of myself for patching up my winter jacket last night (invisible seams!).
Of course I know how to work with wood too (no pun intended :awkward: ) but it's so much more infrequently used and if you're doing serious work you'll want to consult anyway but if you know the basics of sewing you can casually patch just about anything on your own. Bottom line I guess is if you want to learn a skill that's actually useful in daily life when you live alone - learn the basics of sewing!
 
  • Love
Reactions: livelocked

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,245
Reactions Received
1,703
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,802
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I don't usually notice how hooded Lily's eyes are until I see them up close, she looks almost monolid here;

Namnlös.jpg
 
Joined
17 March 2026
Messages
409
Reactions Received
310
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,155
Fandom
🍓
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i dropped my phone and my keychain got scuffed noooo :( it's a charm of my favorite anime character... it's hardly noticeable if you're looking at it from the front but i'm so disappointed :cold_doge: mainly bc it was pretty expensive for a keychain 😔
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread