Official Post Your Random Thoughts (368 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
2019 literally just started and this bitch already threw a curve ball at me and now I'm stressed the hell out.

:pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Today I had an exam with a scary teacher
he gave me a good mark, because I know something he found suprising, he told me this is a new information for him
I told him it was in the book so he opened my book and read it lol
the funny thing is that he wrote that book wtf
It was funny but scary at the same time

3 more exams and I am free :llama_cheer:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Today I had an exam with a scary teacher
he gave me a good mark, because I know something he found suprising, he told me this is a new information for him
I told him it was in the book so he opened my book and read it lol
the funny thing is that he wrote that book wtf
It was funny but scary at the same time

3 more exams and I am free :llama_cheer:
*scans books for more info*
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Soleski

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Random thought of today:: I want this fever to break. :)
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I forgot how much I dislike working out, but I need to do it so I can lose weight, look better, and feel better about myself.

:pepecry1:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There is bit of snowstorm outside, not that it has strong wind, but just that the snow has been falling non-stop since last night and it's falling bit heavily xd It looks pretty and kinda want to go outside to walk my dog.. but kinda don't want since snow blowing on your face isn't best feeling xd
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread