Official Post Your Random Thoughts (79 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate myself more and more each day. I am in despair like danganronpa looks like.
Oh well more to feel negative about later on.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: username1
D

Deleted member 74

It's Autumn now and it seems like my heart is in Autumn mode too
I'll be 20 next year but I might as well not have existed at all, when I'm this empty
So empty it seems like I'm not a person at all, just a fading shadow
I always thought quotes about faking it were cheesy but they're true, if you smile and laugh no one will ask
Even if they did, what is there to say? This is something nothing on the outside will get to
I don't even look like myself to me anymore, I can't recognise my own self
The days are just passing by like this.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
It's Autumn now and it seems like my heart is in Autumn mode too
I'll be 20 next year but I might as well not have existed at all, when I'm this empty
So empty it seems like I'm not a person at all, just a fading shadow
I always thought quotes about faking it were cheesy but they're true, if you smile and laugh no one will ask
Even if they did, what is there to say? This is something nothing on the outside will get to
I don't even look like myself to me anymore, I can't recognise my own self
The days are just passing by like this.
You should send me a pic of you these days! I bet i can see through that smile.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Mina doesnt look right to me... she is back but something about her seems very very off. Its hard to explain but i dont think she is ready for kpop yet.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Idk why but i love it when a girl puts her hand under her chin for a selfie it just looks so elegant and pretty
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Maybe you could make another music thread? Or some photomanipulations? Or go down a google rabbit-hole about the history of some of your family-members? Just something you're passionate about that can help take your mind off of it. You might still feel bad at first, but if you stick with it it might really help c:
Photo stuff keeps my mind off it and I didn't do family history research lately. Last ancestor I looked up was from finland and his name was Isak Henriksson Savela
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I woke up so late, half the day is gone jesus....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ripiasuju

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
IU is such a cutie with glasses on. Makes me hnghhh so bad >.<
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
2 months away, I have no idea what to do for my birthday... Maybe I should to the spa thing again....i mean I don't really celebrate my birthday but its worth a try... But what do you do at 31... And paint balling is out of the question ill fuck everyone up like last time at my brother birthday... Still good though... But then I can't bring my little one....

Ahh the little ones birthday after that, still struggling to find something..i usually would have it planned by the beginning of the year, last year's move really depleted my funds..
 
  • Love
Reactions: ripiasuju

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Today was a productive and long day. : /
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread