Official Post Your Random Thoughts (131 Viewers)

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's been a while..

I was so busy with school and then going on internship for 40 hours a week (3 hours of traveling a day as well)
And suddenly, I'm working from home and things are going slower than usual/

SO HERE I AM AGAIN
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Welp, now the restaurants in my state are starting to close :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Stop acting like a bia if you ass ain't blazed - Ludacris
the bia bia days were the best <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My BF and me are working from home and he's in customer service so he calls all the time. We're in the living room but it's annoying me now because he talks really loud when calling. I just have to design illustrations but this isn't really motivating me lol.

I think I'll have to move upstairs..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have anxiety for days now. Makes me not want to interact with anyone today.
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Its so weird that suddenly my teachers respond to their mails after school closes down. FINALLY they can answer my questions!
(for example; it took one teacher ONE WHOLE YEAR to finally send me my assignment form)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread