Official Post Your Random Thoughts (133 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
so apparently wonder woman 1984 despite being set in 1984 as the title says doesn't have any 80s songs in the soundtrack. my excitement to see this movie just reached a new low, i'm so disappointed...
 
  • Sad
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
so apparently wonder woman 1984 despite being set in 1984 as the title says doesn't have any 80s songs in the soundtrack. my excitement to see this movie just reached a new low, i'm so disappointed...
I keep hearing terrible things about this movie from people that watched it. I was so excited for it too... I need to watch it myself though, I might like it despite the criticisms it has been getting lol
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I might become an ASMR artist if I buy a microphone and camera one day. Just cause I can...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread