Official Post Your Random Thoughts (350 Viewers)

Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I do art just for fun. It's therapeutic for me
What do you have in mind for the art supplies that you're buying?
I really like art in general, I love watercolors and paints
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
downloaded this genshin impact thing and it's sooo addictive but it makes my phone overheat which might cause the small photo i have in my phone case to fade out and i don't want that to happen so now i'm just questioning what decisions in my life led up to this point
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want a dog so freaking bad... but I can't have one bc apartment policy AND not much of a yard. :wimwim:
 
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want a pet, I want a dog, bunny, or cat. Fishes aren't on my list unless it's a goldfish:sanapray:
 
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
They changed the entire cast for season 2...... I can't believe this, I want my boys back :pepecry1:
HDKJSGSDJGSD WHAT THE FRICK FRACK I JUST FOUND OUT 5/6 MEMBERS OF THE CAST ARE IN A BAND SO I CAN STILL SEE MY BOYS AND ENJOY SEASON 2 AT THE SAME TIME :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
HDKJSGSDJGSD WHAT THE FRICK FRACK I JUST FOUND OUT 5/6 MEMBERS OF THE CAST ARE IN A BAND SO I CAN STILL SEE MY BOYS AND ENJOY SEASON 2 AT THE SAME TIME :nakypog:
Alright, I guess it's time to stan another group then :yolk:
Edit: I can't believe this, I've heard of the group before but never looked into them and now I'm just finding out about them, life is wack :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
randomly found out that my mom has 11 pictures of my favourite polish musician in her phone gallery. no idea what the hell she's doing there but at this point i'm just waiting for infinite_the_chaser.mp3 to appear somewhere near
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MinKarat
D

Deleted member 74

The sayings cherry on top of a cake or go out with a bang could not be more true right now:pepelgbt:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Alright, I guess it's time to stan another group then :yolk:
Edit: I can't believe this, I've heard of the group before but never looked into them and now I'm just finding out about them, life is wack :pepecry2:
what group?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinKarat

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
just when i thought this song completely fell off the list, it has risen 12 WHOLE PLACES?! maybe this country is not so tasteless after all. my hatred for poland has gone down until next sunday.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread