- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I have constant Korean invasionKorean invasion![]()
Same with Japanese myselfI have constant Korean invasion
Only exceptions would be Green Day, Theory of a Deadman, or Madkid sometimes
The last 6 months is a lot more accurate:Quite a lot of my spotify listens are for Press reasons so mine are never accurate
You can rule out Pentagon and Dongkiz (maybe Dreamcatcher and Gfriend as well) from this list. So LOONA, Rocket Punch, f(x), loona yyxy, SOL and the last one would be accurate. The last 2 are only because you you recommended me so many of their songs @Lady_Grey lol. I enjoyed them though.
![]()
I should share my last six monthes too! It would be more accurate 😩The last 6 months is a lot more accurate:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()